I have little knowledge or understanding about blog awards, but I’m sending a big Thank You to Bonnie over at Harmonyspearls for nominating my blog for these two awards!
The only thing I know about blog awards is either that people accept them or they post on their site “award free blog”. Since Bonnie is the first person to introduce me to blog awards, I gratefully accept! Thank you very much.
As you requested, here are my responses to your questions and my nominations.
1) What is my favorite food? Snow crab, lobster, broccoli, fresh bread, great salads, chocolate….
2) Who is my favorite actor? Yikes, too many to choose one!
3) What is my favorite television show? The Kelly File, Home & Family…
4) What is my favorite “tear jerker”? I have a tendency to sniff through most sentimental movies. I’m a bit of a softie when it comes to watching movies. I do find Becoming Jane terribly tragic, especially knowing how much Jane Austen loved Tom Lefroy!
5) Tea or Coffee? I only drink both occasionally, but I do love cold Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino’s in the bottle.
6) What is my favorite sport? Ice hockey!
7) What is my lucky number? 11.
8) What is my favorite holiday? Christmas!
9) Twitter or Facebook? I have accounts for both, but I’m not a regular user of either one. I do prefer Twitter and will eventually get on board with using it more!
10) What is my favorite Christmas movie? The Nativity, and pretty much all of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.
Selecting 10 blogs to nominate was very difficult indeed. I love the blogging community and appreciate each one that I follow for its uniqueness. In my heart, everyone deserves an award for offering helpful words of encouragement, God’s blessings, and usually, for simply being brave enough to share their life.
If you decide to accept these two awards, copy and paste the following 4 rules, your nominations, and the above 10 questions on your acceptance post.
As stated by Bonnie, the rules of acceptance for the Sunshine and Versatile awards are:
1) Thank the person nominating you.
2) Place the award badges on your blog page.
3) Answer the ten questions listed above on your page.
4) Pay it forward! Nominate ten deserving bloggers for the same awards.
If you don’t already know of these blogs, you will be blessed, relate, and/or laugh if you visit them: